CUC online?

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,441
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my timor wrasse has finally died-he annihilated any clean up crew

So now can restock-besides my lfs are there any go to online places you have bought from that is a cant miss place to go to
 
So my timor wrasse has finally died-he annihilated any clean up crew

So now can restock-besides my lfs are there any go to online places you have bought from that is a cant miss place to go to
I use Reef Cleaners .com, They have packages based on tank size, or you can build you own package, which is what I do. Their packages are kind of over done in my opinion. But their available stock is awesome, and very reasonable prices.
 
Reefcleaners - they have a lot of good stuff
Top Shelf Aquatics- they have a good variety
Alyssa's seahorse horse save- has pretty good variety as well
Dr. Reef - qt stuff
 
Man-i have never had that much qty in my aquarium-looking at there package


IMG_4561.png IMG_4560.png
 
TSA is a good option for CUC
Reef Cleaners is good if you can meet the minimum fee or the bulk buys they do
I've done LFS before if I need something quick in my tank
 
Man-i have never had that much qty in my aquarium-looking at there package


IMG_4561.png IMG_4560.png
Yeah, that's why I just build my own package. Also, I like to personally pick what goes in my tank based on it's needs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new