Curious on Reefers Gender and Age

What's your Gender and Age as a Reefer

• Total voters

Snuggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Women unite! I am female and soon to be 55. The most irritating thing about being female is the immediate assumption by LFS employees (and car dealerships/shops) that I am stupid and weak. I have 2 college degrees and carry 50 pound bags of horse feed and 65 pound bails of hay. I can run a tractor to do most anything. I am not stupid. I am not weak. I am woman, hear me roaaaarrrrr! :D
Five foot nothing 105 lbs , 55 years old. Two college degrees, biology and nursing. And YES I haul the buckets, do the testing, I am not stupid and weak

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unite!
Female, 33, single, with lots of fin and fur babies! Also very irritated that LFS, car shops, home depot assume I'm stupid. No, I'm not in home depot because I'm working on a craft project (I've been asked this 3 times, once while looking at pvc parts), actually my lady hands can build/plumb things! Only time I got respected at a car shop was when they had no one that day who could drive my manual car and so they literally could not take my lady business. I am woman who can do many things....Hear me roaaarrrrrr!
Since several women have said basically the same thing about how badly you get treated in traditionally male inviroments. I would like to say; shame on any business that allowes their employees to do so. I owned a motorcycle dealership for many years and had many women clients. They often commented on how badly they would get treated in other motorcycle dealerships. I also had several female sales persons through the years. Any salesperson that treats women and others in such a way is really shooting them self in the foot financially.
I am a 63 male by the way.

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back