Current Eflux pump

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea if this will operate a Current USA Eflux pump? I'm considering Hyros over icecap modules for my 250 series Gyres if this will also control my return pump.

Thanks

CoralVue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea if this will operate a Current USA Eflux pump? I'm considering Hyros over icecap modules for my 250 series Gyres if this will also control my return pump.

Thanks

I tried to see if their pumps have 0-10v input. I went to their website and could not find any information. Does your pump have 0-10v inputs? If it does, then it will be compatible with the WaveEngine.

OP
OP
Dondante

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, thanks for looking. It does not. It appears to use the same socket(3 prong) as the Hydros. That's the only similar thing I see. So it must not be compatible. Still thinking hydros for my Gyres over the icecap modules. I can always upgrade my return pump at some point. :(

CoralVue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, unfortunately the socket is different. We use the GX-12 connectors which are splash proof and helps us keep the IP65 rating! We really wish manufacturers would add the 0-10v input to their controllers. It is not very expensive and makes the pump far more versatile. Maybe you can contact the manufacturer and ask them. It is always better when the request comes directly from the end user!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back