current usa orbit marine light

loganzielke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 10 gallon tank mostly has zoas a duncan daisy clove polyp and a tyree leather. i was just wondering if it would be good enough to grow them? thanks

OP
OP
loganzielke

loganzielke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my light broke last night, and this is all i can get. i paid for it to be here on Tuesday but now it says thursday

LouisianaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a bit long for them to be without light, but you will likely be ok. Just make sure that you ramp your new light up slowly. Don't just blast them with light at 100%. Start low and increase slowly to allow them to get used to the lighting setup.

OP
OP
loganzielke

loganzielke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 48inch light i could use. its just white my tank is only 20 inches long though could use it for a few days atleast

LouisianaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn’t show the spectrum on Amazon. Likely you would be wasting your time. I think you should be ok waiting for your new light. While it isn’t the best situation, you are kinda in a corner

OP
OP
loganzielke

loganzielke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been using the light for about a week now and everything is looking great besides a few zoas. they've been ticked off for a while and starting to open after i beat dinos :).
thanks Logan

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 19
Back