• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CurrentKing A+++ WOW! Double Thumbs up!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
James(CurrentKing) and I set up a trade for some Ricordea on his end and some SPS(what little I have), LPS, palys on my end. I sent his package and forgot to ship along with it the Acans he wanted(airhead= Me). SO we set up some other stuff to trade as he was shipping to me anyway. Well I got his package shipped back to me today full of ricordea. At least 5-6 different morphs I don't have and about 6-7 polyps of True pink all on one rock. There are quite a few different colors that he sent. I can't believe what James sent me, my jaw dropped when I opened the package. There is one huge rock that I haven't even opened yet as it is still temp acclimating right now. I am so excited at what I have just added to my tank I can't even think straight. Packaging was top notch and everything arrived in great health. I will trade again with Currentking again I am sure. Now I just have to send back and hope he likes the stuff I send him back as much as I did his......Thanks James you way out did yourself......WOW.

If you are looking for someone to trade that has great communication and is honest and has great stuff to trade don't hesitate to trade with Currentking.

Pics will be coming later once they settle in.....

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light pinks w/ blue skirt 5-6 polyps once again my camera picks up way to much blue.......
DSCN1184-1.jpg

DSCN1184.jpg

Single green polyp
DSCN1183.jpg

Sweet orange w/ navy blue center
DSCN1182.jpg

Nice peach/pink polyp can barley see it behind the macro...
DSCN1181.jpg

Really sweet orange polyp
DSCN1180.jpg

One of my new favs, a mix of peach and pink mix....HOT!
DSCN1179.jpg

The grand fanally a huge rock with 30-40 polyps of a green and purple/blue skirt.....Wasn't expecting this one we had discussed it but nothing final....:)
DSCN1186.jpg

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a nice one isn't it.....I might be able to at some point get a polyp off there for you Steve......

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for nice rics liek those for a while. I am jealous, very nice trade!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back