Custom Acrylic 180 gallon

Milliman69

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
3
Location
Rotterdam NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to get rid of this tank.

It's a custom built 180 with a black back and center back overflows.

Tank it set up for a closed loop system 6 holes in the bottom. Comes with all bulkheads and double union shutoffs. Also it will come with a oceans motions 4 way.


Tank does have minor scratches so will need to be buffed out.

$750

Pick up only location is upstate NY.

I will post up pics tonight or tomorrow

If your interested message me for more details.
 
Sorry here is a pic.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407110743.852455.jpg
 
I don't supposed you would be willing to part with just the oceans device would you??
And for how much?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new