Custom acrylic frag racks

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
49
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some extra acrylic I thought I would make a few custom acrylic frag racks. Crystal clear, no phosphate, displays awsome. PM if interested. Here is a pic for example. This rack holds 272 plugs. I could make one like it for $75 or I could custom build to your measurements. Willing to ship at your expense.

9127b6f2bc4f.jpg

8431fceb860f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice job. Looks very good. I did the same thing on a smaller scale and glued to a tunze magnet and stuck it to the side of my glass. No frag tank so it has to do.
 
can you come up with something for a 40g long and how much would it cost? i manily have sps so i would like it closer to the lighting pm me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new