Cyano!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Atg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is going crazy in my fuge and on one of my rocks parameters are all good nitrates 0-5.0 phospates are o is this just a dead spot and need more flow if so i am getting a mp10 and putting a nano koralia in fuge on monday.
 
i had crazy cyano issues too - FWIW, I fixed majority of it by killing dead spots with more flow - I just added 2 pumps (extra 300gph total). I also added a bigger CUC to help with clean-up. I know it may not have fixed main reasons, but it took care of cyano
 
i had crazy cyano issues too - FWIW, I fixed majority of it by killing dead spots with more flow - I just added 2 pumps (extra 300gph total). I also added a bigger CUC to help with clean-up. I know it may not have fixed main reasons, but it took care of cyano




What was is in your cuc
 
What was is in your cuc

I only have a 10g but I have 3 margarita snails, 1 turbo snail, 1 nassarius (zombie?) snail, 4 red & 2 blue hermits

The hermits really helped sift sandbed to clear out what had grown on it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new