Cycle going wrong! no ammonia

  • Thread starter Thread starter T4ylor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks like dry rock/sand, you are not cycled. (not that the cycle ends) Test is hard to tell in pics I'd say .5 maybe but the other looks like 1.0, its hard to read in person let alone a pic.
 
I have always just thrown fritz in tgen corals and livestock same day no issues. Same witha healthy live rock.
i’ve added the dose it says on the bottle for my tank to 2ppm but it’s only raising it 0.25ppm with that dose
 
I will suggest that a dropper method of adding a chemical does not always result in the expected result. That said - If you believe your test-kit - just add more.. Drop dispensing depends on the size of the drops, etc - so its unclear what you really added - or how fast its being broken down?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new