Cyphastrea, SPS??

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! I want a clam and spa down the road and that road is around the corner so ill have to do that thanks man!
You'll still have to acclimate etc, but keep an eye out for a deal. The pro model with lenses does put out more poop. I do forget if it's 12 24 or 36v.

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0076.JPG
I have a LFS right now doing 4 for 30 on acro
I would try it, only way to find out how it goes. Mount them high and keep your lights on for 12+ hours, are they montis or acros? 4 for 30$ is a nice deal and if they take off in a few months get ready to buy stronger lights and more sps. I put 2 branching montis in my tank when it was 4 months old, within a couple months they where growing like weeds, so then I bought some acros, clams, lps, shrooms, zoa etc..., 2 years later and I've got a tank full of different corals and 16 fish, I call it " controlled chaos ", my last fish was added around 4 months ago, my last frags came from the WWC live sale a few weeks back(first online buy) and now my tank is pretty much maxed out and find myself trading trimmings for fish food to my lfs.

OP
OP
cody2cannon

cody2cannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0076.JPG

I would try it, only way to find out how it goes. Mount them high and keep your lights on for 12+ hours, are they montis or acros? 4 for 30$ is a nice deal and if they take off in a few months get ready to buy stronger lights and more sps. I put 2 branching montis in my tank when it was 4 months old, within a couple months they where growing like weeds, so then I bought some acros, clams, lps, shrooms, zoa etc..., 2 years later and I've got a tank full of different corals and 16 fish, I call it " controlled chaos ", my last fish was added around 4 months ago, my last frags came from the WWC live sale a few weeks back(first online buy) and now my tank is pretty much maxed out and find myself trading trimmings for fish food to my lfs.
I would call that beautiful chaos

Dennis Cartier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be careful where you put it. Meaning that when it settles in and starts to grow it can be a tidal wave of aggressive destruction as it can grow at an alarming rate with a large colony. Some planning will help moderate future concerns.

Dennis

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back