CZ Becomes R2R!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good evening Club Zoa member or better yet good morning! :)

I write this thread with excited anticipation of what the future holds for our beloved reef forum. Over the past year we have kicked around an idea for club-zoa to become a more reef oriented and well rounded community and with the members and staff we have, this has come to pass and it has really been like a breath of fresh air to our community.

Because of this effort we are attracting, more and more, a nice diversity of reef keepers and hobbyist who not only keep zoanthids, but keep sps, lps, and many other things that cause us to love this hobby as much as we do. Many time's I passed out a CZ card or told someone of our community I received a response that many of you may have faced as well. Many people who were uninterested in Zoas and palys never even bothered giving CZ a chance. I love CZ as many of you do and I want to share this little piece of the net we have for all without the barrier of just being known as a "zoanthid" site.

It's with great pride and humility that we as a site are ready to make the next step. After much thought, debate, and a long search for just the right name to describe you and I as a community, a new name for Club Zoa was selected and domains were purchased.

I am happy to announce that Club Zoa will still be the site we have all grown to love, but will have a new name and look to better represent who we are as a whole. The name we have selected is Reef2Reef.com with the idea that we will "Bring Reefer's Together Worldwide." I hope that you will trust the move that we have made as being the best for our community and support it to the best of your ability.

For a while there may be a few bugs to work through but we will work hard to get things taken care of. Also all of your Club Zoa links WILL continue to work and the club-zoa name will remain in our family and will be used soon in a very special way.

Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to a bright future.

:D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are still working on some color fixes on the home page to take away that real bright look and make it a little easier on the eye as well as new logos and other things. Bear with us!

Questin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A fitting name change, even if it was the old name that got me here, I am happy to see the site progress as it is. Good Job!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also please update your bookmark's so the site will keep you logged in.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW. I was almost blinded when i opened the home page. Much brighter than the older theme. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! We may adjust a little bit on this stuff... :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks and of course everyone will not be happy. Just remember we are the same site just changing the name and the look! :D

Were working to tweak the colors!

R

reef-nut

View Badges
I like the new look better. I have bad eyes and its much easier to read. It will take a bit to adjust to the new name.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool! Love the new look and the name. Congratulations to CZ for their new and improved identity! :)

grknyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cooooooooool !!!!!!!! I don't even think zoas are mentioned on this site anymore:laughing6: I agree with the brightness. Tone it down abit because now it lights up my bedroom so much and it looks like midday in here when it's actually 2A.M.:laughing8:

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call it what you want, I still want my swag Rev :)

drxdragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good job guys ... likeing the brand new look... glad to be apart of this site ... while its on its way to the top

gj rev... and team

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i actually preferred the old forum more because it was different then every other forum out there. it was specifically for one group like how nr is for nanos and rc is for @$$holes and rcf is for clownfish. just a niche that i liked going too, knowing that everyone here has the same interests.
but thats only one lonely opinion i guess

Last edited:

ReefArtist

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is wonderful news. I must say I was a little confused by your name myself and was reluctant to use it as my main source (People thought it was only about Zoas). Well not anymore! Welcome to reef keeping as a whole. I sure hope you have a lot of bandwidth because I feel this site is going to really take off! Good Luck and I must add “I love the new look – awesomeâ€.

Back