Daasmo's IM 25

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Daasmo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2024
Messages
201
Reaction score
211
Location
Evansville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These tanks seem to be quite popular right now. I chose this because the dimensions fit the stand I already had. The plan for this tank is to be home to my clownfish pair that aren't the best neighbors. With it mainly being a clown tank I would love to add an anemone if I can get it stable enough. I'm unsure what other fish I'll add. I may move my clown goby when I upgrade my other tank.

Equipment is mainly from a 29 gallon that I tore down because it became more of an algae tank than a fish tank.

100w brs titanium heater on inkbird
Tunze ATO
MP10
Noopsyche light

Equipment I want to move when I tear down my 62g:

Nano reefmat
Santa Monica drop algae scrubber (still need to make sure this fits)


Cycle should be complete this weekend. I'll move the clown pair over and leave the light off for a while longer.

20260227_220149.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love my Noopsyche lights. Good luck on this journey!
 
I have 2 on my 62g and other than the app not being the most user friendly they've been great. The BeanAnimal profile generator is a big help.
I've got two of the newer controller style (K7 V3) on my 70, one of the K7 V3 Minis on the sump Anemone/Clown "Fuge", and 2 of the K7 Pro III app controlled on my 110 freshwater (with a Neptune Sky for supplemental).
 
I need to look at the Profile Generator but all mine are pretty well set for the past several years so no real reason to change anything I suppose.
 
I haven't updated this thread in a while. Current residents are my Clown pair, a Springer's Damsel, Yellow Watchman Goby and pistol shrimp. I've also added more CUC to battle hair algae and 3 Rock flower anemones. I would like to add a RBTA too. I have a clown goby in my 62g that I think I'll move into this tank when I break it down but that will probably be it for fish.

4a2fe986-5652-4fdb-b235-f6dddc6ad4de.jpg
cd39b160-bb71-4224-86fa-67852bd63c2c.jpg
b7bea9b3-204a-4d38-adcb-63119cb6cea9.jpg
 
I've been bad at updating this thread but there's been an interesting development. Last night at feeding time I saw something dart out of a hole. I thought it was the YWG I hadn't seen for while but tonight I got a better look at it. I had place 2 small rocks from Gulf Live Rocks in the tank and apparently one of them contained a mantis shrimp. So now I get to catch him.
a2a1623b-3434-477a-972b-d3ff71247bae.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new