Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out @Top Lids

Very similar design, but less $$$ I'm highly considering getting one through them for my 525 XL.

They showed some of their pieces in the Red Sea sponsor forum under the reefer lids thread.

You ruined my big surprise, ha! That is exactly who I have chosen to go with. They responded to my questions immediately and have given me a quote and will be building it to my exact specs. To me customer service is everything. When a company puts their customer first they have earned my business. Thanks!

mjlash22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ruined my big surprise, ha! That is exactly who I have chosen to go with. They responded to my questions immediately and have given me a quote and will be building it to my exact specs. To me customer service is everything. When a company puts their customer first they have earned my business. Thanks!
Awesome! Sorry for ruining your surprise, but excited to see the end result!

Last edited:

johnnyk731

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Is there a website ?

OP
OP
Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t think so but they are a member of R2R.

I just contacted @Top Lids here on r2r. Here are my measurements.

20180128_125055.jpg

Last edited:

Dan Snyder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered an artfully acrylic custom for my 525xl says it takes 6 weeks but they look so sweet. And can come with a feeding door. Expensive but worth it.
Agreed got one from artfully acrylic for my xxl 750! So worth the extra money, plus they tighten my mesh too tight and fixed everything, stand up customer service!

OP
OP
Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have to break down the tank how do you remove the pvc hanging off the bottom of the tank into the sump area?

With pvc cutters :) It's the only way I could connect them without using a reducer. I wanted to use all 1 inch pipe. I'm running my vectra m1 at 100% for triton.

Dan Snyder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With pvc cutters :) It's the only way I could connect them without using a reducer. I wanted to use all 1 inch pipe. I'm running my vectra m1 at 100% for triton.
Gotcha, yea cutters ouch, yea I ran all 1” pipe as well but reduced the MM to standard 1”! Def like your clean look! Went with L1 running at 60% same vivid nozzle!

89142D31-4A73-4967-819D-7F6C95D70823.jpeg

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 28.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 38 21.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 62 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back