OP
Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good reviews on the coraline in a bottle might try it! You get 4 bottles for 200g?

I just used one. Hopefully it will take hold and spread. Your setup looks awesome. I have a feeling I will be upgrading to the L1 :)

I also decided to ditch the apex and will be running a Profilux 4. Picked up a SA GHL 2.0 Doser yesterday. I like that it comes with four heads for the four Triton bottles.

Last edited:

Dan Snyder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just used one. Hopefully it will take hold and spread. Your setup looks awesome. I have a feeling I will be upgrading to the L1 :)

I also decided to ditch the apex and will be running a Profilux 4. Picked up a SA GHL 2.0 Doser yesterday. I like that it comes with four heads for the four Triton bottles.
Yea have 2 L1 pumps, one for return and one for mainifold, haven’t heard much in the profilux 4, but have the ALK monitor they have still need to set it up with the cal reactor, 2 (4) head coral box dosers for all the Red Sea colors, hear that triton is a GREAT route! Ur doing it right I like it! :)

Dan Snyder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea have 2 L1 pumps, one for return and one for mainifold, haven’t heard much in the profilux 4, but have the ALK monitor they have still need to set it up with the cal reactor, 2 (4) head coral box dosers for all the Red Sea colors, hear that triton is a GREAT route! Ur doing it right I like it! :)
Those dosers just came out? Yea had mine for a while now but work WiFi flawless so happy! Let me know when u set that up looks ******!

OP
OP
Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mounted the 4 60" t5 lights and canopy over aquarium. Will check par levels tomorrow with my seneye and then decide on which led lights to add.

Also UPS destroyed a set of t5 light reflectors so I will be ordering another set from BRS.

20180211_144504.jpg

20180211_172557.jpg

20180211_172546.jpg

Dan Snyder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice love the look, same taste! Everyone has great success with there t-5’’s, I haven’t adjusted my lights have them hanging sideways an high, not even worried till I’m ready for coral! Looks prime ur rolling, ohh ordered the coarlline in a bottle copied you! Havnt don anything to mine in a week been crazy busy! Good job

OP
OP
Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yea ur gonna love that reef octopus, they r beast mode, just dumped mine sinks up my whole house Hahahaa.

I plan on running a skimmate locker with an automatic neck cleaner probably from Avast so I don't have to smell it. That stuff makes me gag, haha.

OP
OP
Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, could not wait till tomorrow. :) Will let it run low for a week to get the factory coating off and then it's full speed ahead captain! :)

20180211_202012.jpg

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Patiently waiting on UPS and FedEx to deliver more goods. Why does it always seem to take so long. Don't they understand I'm in the middle of my build. :)

I drive for UPS and have been there 30+ years. Don't worry about the time delay, rather hold your breath that the **** arrives in tact and not busted up or lost!! :)

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mounted the 4 60" t5 lights and canopy over aquarium. Will check par levels tomorrow with my seneye and then decide on which led lights to add.

Also UPS destroyed a set of t5 light reflectors so I will be ordering another set from BRS.

20180211_144504.jpg

20180211_172557.jpg

20180211_172546.jpg

Sorry to be laughing on my end but this is too dang funny!! :):)

I swear to you I didn't read this post before I made my previous comment about working for UPS and hoping your stuff isn't broken or lost. And after I replied I went back into your thread where I left off and barely scroll down and come across this gem.
Company is a flat out mess and embarrassment.

OP
OP
Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to be laughing on my end but this is too dang funny!! :):)

I swear to you I didn't read this post before I made my previous comment about working for UPS and hoping your stuff isn't broken or lost. And after I replied I went back into your thread where I left off and barely scroll down and come across this gem.
Company is a flat out mess and embarrassment.

Here is what the reflector looked like. I'm thinking maybe it fell off the truck along the highway and was run over by an 18 wheeler. Then someone came along and noticed it on the side of the road later in the week and decided to drop it off out of generosity.

What is really sad is they charged the seller $58 to pack and ship it. Yes, this was packed by the ups store. I don't understand why they didn't put this in a tube. I have 60" t5 bulbs delivered in tubes no problem.

Maybe you can advise #dburt520 on how to recover his losses.

20180211_132042.jpg

20180211_132109.jpg

Last edited:

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPS Stores aren't technically owned by the company and you mainly have a bunch of clowns working there.

The only advice I can give the other guy to avoid future loss is not to make the same mistake twice......request another carrier. ;)

Company will more than likely try to have you provide the original packaging it arrived in, and if it isn't up to par they'll deny any claim submitted.
Although the company doesn't handle things the way they need to, I see on a daily basis customers just throwing stuff in a box all loose......reusing boxes 10 times over and all softened up.......etc......and they think it's gonna arrive in one piece.
People are too lazy and sloppy on both ends of the deal.

Last edited:
Back