Damsel host Anenome BTA

killerinstinct

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
19
Location
santa clara county
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added some BTA’s and literally 15min later my domino damsel is hosting it??

image.jpg image.jpg
 
Yes they are known for that clownfish are damsels as well
It’s funny cause I’ve been trying to make my pair of clown host my other RBTA but even after a year I can’t succeed, and somehow the damsel hosted it almost immediately
 
Just added some BTA’s and literally 15min later my domino damsel is hosting it??

image.jpg image.jpg
Domino's are very well known to house itself within any given anemone
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new