OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clearly *someone* did not approve of my return to work today...
PXL_20210302_000415421.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no crate?
We have one, he doesn't need it so it stays tucked away in case of hurricane. He's had this bed for 3 years, as well as 2 others. This is the first time he's killed one. Also husband works from home... When I got home from work he was EXTREMELY excited to see me and this is what he did with that energy.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was the first full day I'd been gone since my concussion almost 2 weeks ago. I worked 3 hours that wed, was off thurs, worked 2 fri, took sat off, had sun planned off already and then only worked 2 four hour days the week following because of meetings and vacation time. Boy got spoiled seeing me so much.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My goodness. How did you do first day back
Eh it was fine, the usual cleaning up messes and putting out fires immediately. Seems to be the case every vacation. Good news is, no photosensitivity anymore and I was able to function like normal again. I think Friday was the turning point for me for that.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Husband called me while I'm at work: "your tank sounds like it's snoring, help" I had to talk him through how to put the powerheads on feed mode and disassemble one to release a snail. He was so paranoid.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Husband called me while I'm at work: "your tank sounds like it's snoring, help" I had to talk him through how to put the powerheads on feed mode and disassemble one to release a snail. He was so paranoid.
At least he was willing to help

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least he was willing to help
Yes, but now the controller appears to be broken. Not sure how he managed it lol. My two are set in master/slave. The slave was the one with the snail caught in it but he had to turn on feed mode with the master. He said he accidentally held the top right button instead of the middle right button at first, but all that does is reset it to factory settings if you have it on timer mode so that shouldn't have made all of the buttons suddenly unresponsive.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, but now the controller appears to be broken. Not sure how he managed it lol. My two are set in master/slave. The slave was the one with the snail caught in it but he had to turn on feed mode with the master. He said he accidentally held the top right button instead of the middle right button at first, but all that does is reset it to factory settings if you have it on timer mode so that shouldn't have made all of the buttons suddenly unresponsive.
Power cycle and reset both? Then try again?

Also for your amusement, xenia and pandora paly sump spam!!!! I think there are mohawks, red and blue disco shrooms and maybe some eagle eyes somewhere in there.

8321B4AD-17B5-4A0D-98AA-6D2C08A54F7C.jpeg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of pump?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of pump?
Rp-m from reef breeders. I'll mess with it more tomorrow, it's spinning so at least there's that.

I only tried to power cycle the one acting up tonight so I'll do both tomorrow and cross my fingers.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power cycle and reset both? Then try again?

Also for your amusement, xenia and pandora paly sump spam!!!! I think there are mohawks, red and blue disco shrooms and maybe some eagle eyes somewhere in there.

8321B4AD-17B5-4A0D-98AA-6D2C08A54F7C.jpeg
I wanted so badly to do a xenia sump initially. But they always melt down there. I know they're a *giant pest* but I love them

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted so badly to do a xenia sump initially. But they always melt down there. I know they're a *giant pest* but I love them
Pulsing xenia is one of my favorite corals. The movement is what gets me. My lights are kessil a80 tuna blues x2. Flow is pretty good also. But not direct. I use a 90 at the end of the drain to point the water towards the glass. When I did that, they thrived. Before they got the crap beat out of them and would melt.

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New clip on lense is way better than just the orange!

PXL_20210302_161737471.jpg
Nice photo, making my stocking selections, what fish is this, it’s beautiful.

I can relate to the dog tornado. Have been working from home almost a year now. The boys don’t like it on the rare days when I do go in.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back