OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have $150 something in LA credit I need to use up, they don't have any currently :( I'm sitting here staring at the tank trying to decide what I can fit where and the spot stood out - it's shaded enough that the rfas walk away from it - but nice and front facing.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have $150 something in LA credit I need to use up, they don't have any currently :( I'm sitting here staring at the tank trying to decide what I can fit where and the spot stood out - it's shaded enough that the rfas walk away from it - but nice and front facing.
I'm always seeing them. I'll let you know when I see them. A few of the bf sale companies up top had them at $50

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning,can you just order,on backorder ?? will use your credit in time,and put you in line when they come in... :)hope your eye gets better quick...;):)
think it's "tobamyacin" doc gives me for coral eye...;Blackeye:rolleyes:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning,can you just order,on backorder ?? will use your credit in time,and put you in line when they come in... :)hope your eye gets better quick...;):)
think it's "tobamyacin" doc gives me for coral eye...;Blackeye:rolleyes:
I don't think thats an option :(

I ordered the tiny vial drops they had me using after my surgery because the big bottle makes it feel worse every time I use it and I recall them telling me the preservatives in the bottles can irritate/cause dry eye for some people. New drops will be in today, if they don't help within a few days I'll go to a doc.

Also took allergy meds in case that's contributing. No red tide locally right now, but same kind of reaction I was getting to that.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The more I look, the more I think this is gonna be a cuc splurge. Maybe a couple more coco and fan worms.

or

maybe this guy??
1638119880596.png

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always seeing them. I'll let you know when I see them. A few of the bf sale companies up top had them at $50
yes please let me know, I feel like I saw them constantly but as soon as I know where to put one - can't remember where I saw them

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The more I look, the more I think this is gonna be a cuc splurge. Maybe a couple more coco and fan worms.

or

maybe this guy??
1638119880596.png
Ooooo, I've been peeping all the awesome Cynaria coming in right now. They've never really been on my radar before.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooooo, I've been peeping all the awesome Cynaria coming in right now. They've never really been on my radar before.
this one's actually a pink/blue trachy, but if it was a cynarina there would be no hesitation, i will always make more space for them!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recognized it as a trachy, just made me think about other fluffy things lately.
always a sucker for the extra fluffy cynarina and acanthophyllia. really pleased with this fox coral frag i picked up at poto as well - it's extra fluffy

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
always a sucker for the extra fluffy cynarina and acanthophyllia. really pleased with this fox coral frag i picked up at poto as well - it's extra fluffy
I've been watching acantho's for months ready to pull the trigger.

They're going up a hundred bucks a month right now...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been watching acantho's for months ready to pull the trigger.

They're going up a hundred bucks a month right now...
yup it's crazy! cannot buy locally, even the most basic looking ones are outrageous. I've had my 3 for quite some time now

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back