Dead Toadstool?

keb10d

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I’ve had this toadstool leather for maybe six months now.. it started out tall and upright but over the past couple month it’s super slumped over and not opening. It looks like his base is starting to shrivel too, it used to stick perfectly in the hole. I’ve tried moving him and nothings really helping. Everything else in the tank is doing really well..

Is he dead or dying? Is there any way to bring him back at this point?

47061AD9-1771-471D-8825-E9577AD1C750.jpeg F0E7B9CC-B773-4251-B71D-A1738237EF2E.jpeg 48732C1C-196C-4992-82C3-59DCD56B4D3C.jpeg 084A7177-D3B6-4857-9D6A-34A6C1ACC32F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new