Dec. meeting Dirty Santa

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today at 7 seas 4 PM event was created in FB ion the Middle Tennessee Reef Club page. Check there for details.

OP
OP
ConnieHanson

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry we have had it posted on our FB book and are moving everything on that site due to less people on R2R members at the meetings prefer FB notification. Sorry again we will do better on notifying on this page until everyone can transition

OP
OP
ConnieHanson

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to get advanced notice of these instead of posting the day of the meeting? Thanks
Sorry we have had the event posted on our FB Page and will be transitioning all information to that page. Majority of members at the meetings are preferring that due to not using R2R.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a long time club member (over 12 years) I would advise that you double post everything here and on FB. When we made the shift here it was very traumatic on many club members and it left long lasting scars on the club. I would not abandon R2R for Facebook. As an organization even with members and likes not everyone sees your posts unless you pay for Facebook advertising.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a long time club member (over 12 years) I would advise that you double post everything here and on FB. When we made the shift here it was very traumatic on many club members and it left long lasting scars on the club. I would not abandon R2R for Facebook. As an organization even with members and likes not everyone sees your posts unless you pay for Facebook advertising.

I agree. I have missed a couple of meetings because I didn't know about them until the last minute because Facebook didn't notify me and it never showed up in my news feed. A couple of months ago Facebook wouldn't show posts to any pages on my news feed at all. Also, old posts on a forum are a lot easier to find than on facebook.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. I have missed a couple of meetings because I didn't know about them until the last minute because Facebook didn't notify me and it never showed up in my news feed. A couple of months ago Facebook wouldn't show posts to any pages on my news feed at all. Also, old posts on a forum are a lot easier to find than on facebook.
Very true Mike. As a Reef Club we've always value the knowledge of our members and it helps newer members are those new in the hobby to be able to go back and look value the knowledge of our members and it helps new remembers or those new in the hobby to be able to go back and look at the challenges and solutions others in the club have posted.

undercontrolj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am also not a facebook user so it would be helpful it meetings were posted here as well for those of us that are trying to be active members again. Thank you for your consideration for those of us who don't use facebook.

rainmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't use Facebook don't know much about it but do check here an get notifications when there's a new post

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on keeping R2R active. Didn't even realize there was a Facebook page.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.1%
Back