rock star kangaroo GIF

Zoanthids
MotorCityCorals
MotorCityCorals

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So I have been the one lurking in the forums but never speaking cause why sign up for another forum I may only speak a few times in, if that!

well, I enjoy the posts I have been reading much more than silly fb drama kings and queens, and then I got an email from wwc telling me personally about their event this weekend! I felt so honored they would contact me personally that I felt it an omen that I may now become a member and mingle!!

☠️

Actually, that’s all a lie. Well not all, I have been lurking in the backgrounds because I am not much of a people person. While I may not have gotten a personalized email, I did get one and decided, alright, I will subscribe and register finally!!

☠️
Welcome!

Glad you joined

Maxout

Rick's Reviews

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So I have been the one lurking in the forums but never speaking cause why sign up for another forum I may only speak a few times in, if that!

well, I enjoy the posts I have been reading much more than silly fb drama kings and queens, and then I got an email from wwc telling me personally about their event this weekend! I felt so honored they would contact me personally that I felt it an omen that I may now become a member and mingle!!

☠️

Actually, that’s all a lie. Well not all, I have been lurking in the backgrounds because I am not much of a people person. While I may not have gotten a personalized email, I did get one and decided, alright, I will subscribe and register finally!!

☠️
Who cares what others think, I am a lurker and have my own opinions, I am a foul mouthed boss that loves to be heard, I have no other place to express myself so I built an aquarium, obviously not the biggest but I love it, my fish will take the brunt and calm of it, forget problems, just looking at my fish.. they understand

WHAT DOES THE TERM "GOOD WATER QUALITY" MEAN TO YOU?

• Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by consumer level water tests

Votes: 145 44.8%
  • Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by ICP type testing

Votes: 52 16.0%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how your corals are growing and look

Votes: 195 60.2%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how little nuisance algae is growing

Votes: 59 18.2%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how it looks to you

Votes: 49 15.1%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 7 2.2%
AVAST