!!!DEEP DIVE NO MORE!!! HERE THERE BE STICKIES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have no idea why it took me so long to bug our dependable moderators and ask if they can pin my write ups as stickies, in my forum. Seems like I am always diving to find one or two, in response to questions I'll get asked often in emails and PMs.

I'm like "hold on, I have a write up that touches on exactly what you are asking", then I'll go to Google type "r2r", and as close to the title as I can remember. It will usually pop up. Then, I'll copy and paste the link. None of which I mind, but it can be pretty time consuming doing that a couple times a day.

So, with the help of the brilliant R2R staff, they have made all of my informative write ups "stickies" at the top of my forum, right here on Reef2Reef. Many of which have been buried a good while. They cover all sorts of interesting topics, and you can look forward to many more. At the very least, it's an easier path to some info and answers to stuff I get asked about a lot. So, thanks again Daniel for your help, and Reef2Reef for being an amazing forum!

Take a look! BC stickies!

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea why it took me so long to bug our dependable moderators and ask if they can pin my write ups as stickies, in my forum. Seems like I am always diving to find one or two, in response to questions I'll get asked often in emails and PMs.

I'm like "hold on, I have a write up that touches on exactly what you are asking", then I'll go to Google type "r2r", and as close to the title as I can remember. It will usually pop up. Then, I'll copy and paste the link. None of which I mind, but it can be pretty time consuming doing that a couple times a day.

So, with the help of the brilliant R2R staff, they have made all of my informative write ups "stickies" at the top of my forum, right here on Reef2Reef. Many of which have been buried a good while. They cover all sorts of interesting topics, and you can look forward to many more. At the very least, it's an easier path to some info and answers to stuff I get asked about a lot. So, thanks again Daniel for your help, and Reef2Reef for being an amazing forum!

Very cool Adam! I thoroughly enjoy reading your write ups:) This makes them so much easier to find.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Finally BC Stickies !!!! Somedays after a hard office work or extreme travel in my case, when I sit in an airport lounge late night waiting for a flight and wanna find something to read just to gain knowledge , each one of these stickies have been my companion over the past few months . However, sometimes it has been so difficult to find the one am looking for until now !!!!!!

Thank you for doing this !

Still am waiting on your article on calcium reactor - is it getting published this year ? lol !!!!

Regards,
Abhishek

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there going to be wet naps? :rolleyes:

Back