• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deltec 2560 external

  • Thread starter Thread starter Balistikb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Balistikb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2013
Messages
114
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Deltec 2560 external for sale. I decided to go with an internal skimmer so this one is up for sale. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the skimmer.
It also includes an Avast swabbie.
Shot me a pm if your interested.
I am asking $650 plus shipping.



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new