• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deltec MCE300 (Raffle Prize from MACNA)

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
2,088
Reaction score
241
Location
Fort Myers, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I have a Deltec MCE300 for sale. I won it at MACNA about three weeks ago, to later realize I can't use it on my tank!

The only thing I did to it was dremel a hole on the top for the pump's wire, because I did not want the wire in front of the skimmer (See picture). I did test out the skimmer and it works flawlessly.

I am selling it for $225 w/ free shipping in the 48 states. I accept Paypal only.

P1000900Medium.jpg


P1000901Medium.jpg
 
Bump for a price drop... $200 w/free shipping to the 48 states!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new