DENNIS RODMAN DOUBLE BUBBLE RICORDEA MUSHROOM

The Italian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Dennis Rodman Double Bubble Ricordea Mushroom! This baby is 1 of 4! The mother comes from my boys over at Blue Seas Aquariums in Florida. This thing is UNREAL!! neon green mouth, mini neon green bubbles with HUGE bright pink bubbles, some of pink bubbles have these crazy little speckles in them! This baby is a show stopper, PD!!
Total size of this one is about 3 1/2 inches. I just picked this baby up at MACNA over the weekend and I had to share it with everyone! Let me know what you think!
070C996F-C44E-4B24-B86B-6905077657E1.jpeg

NC122606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Dennis Rodman Double Bubble Ricordea Mushroom! This baby is 1 of 4! The mother comes from my boys over at Blue Seas Aquariums in Florida. This thing is UNREAL!! neon green mouth, mini neon green bubbles with HUGE bright pink bubbles, some of pink bubbles have these crazy little speckles in them! This baby is a show stopper, PD!!
Total size of this one is about 3 1/2 inches. I just picked this baby up at MACNA over the weekend and I had to share it with everyone! Let me know what you think!
Beautiful! I wonder if there is a Scottie Pippen or Michael Jordan Coral. :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice looking coral.
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry, but as someone who does Photoshop on a professional level, I have a hard time believing that is anything but a product of a graphics manipulation program. Yes, the coral may be real, but some serious, serious, editing has been done to make it look like that.

OP
OP
The Italian

The Italian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry, but as someone who does Photoshop on a professional level, I have a hard time believing that is anything but a product of a graphics manipulation program. Yes, the coral may be real, but some serious, serious, editing has been done to make it look like that.
Come on over to my house I’ll show you it looks exactly like that! In fact better because I’m not a photographer and I couldn’t do it justice.

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a beautiful mushroom not a bad way to spend 50$

OP
OP
The Italian

The Italian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's absolutely lovely. But I stick by what I say. The photo has been manipulated.
I just find it interesting that you have never seen it but have all the info on how it looks. Reach out to anyone at MACNA this year they will confirm.

Kyler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's absolutely lovely. But I stick by what I say. The photo has been manipulated.

I saw this thing at Macna on Friday and it’s insane. It was definitely the talk of the show. Never seen a shroom like this . I saw Jake Adams shooting it. Maybe we can see it on his vlog. I heard it sold for $1500 but can’t confirm the price

Kyler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful rice. I would love one. Just curious what that cost if u don't mind sharing?
I heard $1500 at Macna but I can’t confirm. I did hear the seller say that it was 1 of 4. He had the original and I heard another seller offer a $1600 bounce shroom for trade

Woodchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really late to this but I am interested in getting one but I can’t find the care level is it easy to care for?

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woodchip

post the tank it’s going into, details from the pic will tell

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If that fancy coral plus the tank was mine this is what I would do, just my opinion:

very nice setup, clean, accessible for cleaning, a perfect tank for big $ shrooms and rics and rhodactis

i would seek and find more tank cured live rock such as these my lfs used to have. Thick coralline, years underwater, tons of cured aquarium life still adhered to the rocks

buy the top light you can $ afford (what’s a good light expenditure when shopping for top shelf $1500 frags, spend well) and the lights would be blue heavy and ran about 50% max power a while

the top feeds rotated in, any common filtration and circulation scheme will work, the focus should be on getting more cured base rock to have a food web base, for such costly works.

you can also wait until your rocks become more activated, but this kind skips all the wait.
3EAA8CD5-1608-4D70-BEA0-9226AA0CCFC4.jpeg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 30 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 42.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back