DENNIS RODMAN DOUBLE BUBBLE RICORDEA MUSHROOM

theyre not harder to keep than a $15 ricordea, maintaining the coloration over years is the tricky part. My focus would be basal food web support first, hq feed different types all frozen or refrigerated rotated in second importance, and last is a hq light acclimated blue and carefully. Params are forgiving, if it was my setup I’d be doing good % water changes routinely to ensure good export of my constant feeding to keep colors sharp. Avoid powerful light runs, lower and deep blue would be my daily runnings

one or two semi high end shrooms or rics would already be running well, verified, before that bad boy above arrives
 
I am really late to this but I am interested in getting one but I can’t find the care level is it easy to care for?

You aren't going to find one, IMO. This was most likely a money grab by the vendor on a rare color for this coral. They probably didn't keep any and the ones that they sold probably died or changed colors. The OP only lasted on this board for 2 months with most of his posts about this shroom. A search based on the name the OP used only points back to R2R.
 
I wonder how Big Rod Double Bubble is doing OP?

The OP posted this 2 years ago and only had a couple of posts before they disappeared. Most likely they lost their shroom or it changed colors. A google search only comes back to the OPs post here so I doubt there are any OGs of this shroom. There is a good chance there are shrooms like this out there they just have a different name from a different vendor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new