derasa can heal maybe?

1fishkeeper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
322
Reaction score
173
Location
Puyallup, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this was a first for me. My little urchin decided that it was going to attach to my derasa and drag him over about a half a foot in the tank. Well that caused it to become within reach of the elegance. Well when I noticed the elegance had a 3 or 4 tentacles attached to the mantel of the clam. I reached in and pulled it off so it wasn't attached to it anymore. Well I just noticed today a couple of days later that it has a couple of little holes in it that I can see right now into it. Does any think it might be able to recover. Half of it is open up and looking good but the other half with the little holes that I am sure stung it so back or it was stuck to it that it ripped it when I pulled them apart will recover?
 
IMG_4698.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new