Designer Clownfish

wgowen13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
120
Reaction score
101
Location
Columbus, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in adding a pair of designer Clownfish to my reef tank. Show me your clowns and indicate what type or 'design'.
 
Rococo22424.jpg

Currently, I own a basic longfin clown and a super storm clown

Longfins can get expensive, especially if they have a designer pattern added to their longfin status. Like mocha storm longfins can get crazy expensive ($400 for ONE)

I've also previously owned a snow storm, midnight, mocha storms, and a misbar
 

Attachments

  • Hurricane22424.jpg
    Hurricane22424.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 81
Here is my Picasso and brand new extreme onyx Picasso, I think it's also an extra black , cause there is minimal orange. Ps they bonded super quick , just waiting to see how these next few days go
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1831.jpeg
    IMG_1831.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1825.jpeg
    IMG_1825.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 56

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new