Devoted Reefer 250

Tested my water for the first time in a LONG time!!

9A2FD4F9-8C08-4A50-BD78-152C15497E0C.jpeg
 
Honestly of all the mixed reviews I love the Ecotech marine reeflink. I’ve had it hooked up for months (hard wired) and just had to reboot it. No big deal and honestly I RARELY ever log into it anyway. In my opinion a solid piece of hardware!

B5DFC900-5181-465C-B6ED-2A3635568365.jpeg
 
Couldn’t agree more, its been flawless for me. I think the people that have issues with it disconnected regularly have some sort of flawed WiFi signal or ISP. Ive rebooted mine maybe 5 times in 3 years.

I agree with you 100%, luckily as you know I was able to hardwire mine in upstairs and have it control the lights downstairs!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new