Devoted Reefer 250

Sump shot! No skimmer, cheap LED refugium light. Kamoer x1 dosing kalk, eheim auto feeder dumping reef nutrition pellets into the return chamber. Eheim heaters. Jebao return pump.

69AA8934-68A9-4B5A-B92E-AD0EACFED0DE.jpeg
 
Yellow wrasse is looking good. Best part about having wrasse is the transition. I want to see a male in person but can’t find one local.
 
Looks like colors in the face are starting to develop. Definitely stunning as adults. Why did I go bare bottom again?!?
Your love for wrasse had to make that decision hard. So many rad wrasse that need sand.
 
Yellow wrasse is looking good. Best part about having wrasse is the transition. I want to see a male in person but can’t find one local.

I agree with you. Honestly this is something all new to me so



Looks like colors in the face are starting to develop. Definitely stunning as adults. Why did I go bare bottom again?!?

Because FLOW! Haha now that I’ve done more research and found multiple wrasses for my tank it’s over with. The @Scurvy bug is real! Mad wrasse reefer 250 in session.... now where


Your love for wrasse had to make that decision hard. So many rad wrasse that need sand.

sand is coming soon for him!! Hahaha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new