Devoted Reefer 250

Marco shelf rock officially OUT of the system!

6D332C18-EF90-4982-A5E4-0055D84206E4.jpeg
 
I’ve used a few different rocks to build my tanks over the years. The Caribsea shelf rock is my favorite! Aqua scaping is my least favorite part of my tank, with this rock I always make something I like!

65A64B7E-432F-4237-858F-5C17766887F6.jpeg
 
60ish hours later. I did move it the day after because I need to for something coming up in a month or more!

5227FDA2-A2A9-426B-8F63-D37F84935683.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new