Devoted Reefer 250

My glass typically gets cleaned once a week, as you can see here it is filthy. I’ve noticed high phosphates cause it to get dirty faster and much more nasty.

438E3BE2-5998-4A56-9C70-3F99A8655D52.jpeg
 
That left side of the tank really does look great! Love caves/crevices being added to a tank and not just a wall of rock... Tank looks nice and healthy too! Happy reefing!

Thank you!! I have more of the life rock cycling in a brute in my garage. I loved it so much I needed more! haha
 
I have to live vicariously through you guys with the Leopards. I debate sand almost weekly just so I can get a couple. Holding firm! For now anyway...

You’ve done the research, I just let you fill my shopping cart. I’m OK with that!!!
 
Last edited:
I have to live vicariously through you guys with the Leopards. I debate sand almost weekly just so I can get a couple. Holding firm! For now anyway...
I would love to remove my sand. Every week I dislike it more. Adding sand area or bowl can turn out messy.
 
The leopard wrasse blends in with my custom background..

F80F4A78-83BD-40CA-BB5E-F212F36B455F.jpeg 90DAC393-31F7-4F83-ABD6-82C33FC157C3.jpeg
 
I have to live vicariously through you guys with the Leopards. I debate sand almost weekly just so I can get a couple. Holding firm! For now anyway...
I would love to remove my sand. Every week I dislike it more. Adding sand area or bowl can turn out messy.

I like my sand.... come on now! Haha
 
Was going to test dkh, out of reagent! Yesterday’s test results below

6AF440F9-C5D4-4A29-809C-631868DC8C30.jpeg 83D1CAC5-65F2-4977-8FCB-889BCC748466.jpeg E236F919-10FD-4B48-8D3B-4C66EAF0CCD8.jpeg
 
I tried my best little buddy. Flasher wrasse didn’t make it.

996AEE10-8EAA-43F8-B5A8-00873B588360.jpeg 9CFA1520-21C5-4121-8D91-0B0495452DD9.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new