Devoted Reefer 250

Took the rusted screws off my refugium light, also made a new light hanger while I was at it.

8E5E8EA0-C9DD-4211-A903-270AF4CADAB1.jpeg
 
Test Tuesday. Nitrates still low, this was a high range test.

10E0D07A-CA47-4DCE-AB76-DF03CFF8CA3E.jpeg 3E247C17-ED9E-499F-8DC5-AE28752ABBD3.jpeg
 
After cleaning ALL of the coralline algae, or 97% of it I went from 8.9 dkh to 9.1 not nearly as bad as I thought.

83224494-3FC6-4458-ABB5-A24FF4C72B13.jpeg
 
Massive eye bulge on the radiant wrasse when he came in. My guess is to much oxygen in the bag, when I opened the bag it deflated like a ballon. Unfortunately he didn’t make it, sadly he was the reason for the order.

65C1F2E7-47DD-44CD-AF57-4F7BDB1AE8C3.jpeg AFD70D96-2E1B-4B07-A743-283961798E66.jpeg AB388AD0-C5BF-4B76-B63A-13A3D5E6CE9D.jpeg
 
Hard to tell, but the 10 gallon brute in the left is tank water ( yellow ). 10 gallon brute on the right is fresh salt water!

F123B850-C865-42B5-8DEE-90353F23C501.jpeg
 
My “pocket cabinet”... all men have one. Or I think they do! Right before I leave I’m in here, soon as I get home I’m in here. I’m in here all the time. Posted my weekly dosing schedule in here for hand dosing. Any thoughts on it? Good bad? Dumb? Smart?

8E0AEE3F-1A61-4B3F-A128-5A0017BCFB63.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new