Diatoms and Dinos?

Paul24

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
71
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the ugly phase and wanted to see what the diatoms looked like but looks like I make have some Dino’s as well?
B82FBA4C-7154-4AF8-A553-AD1B22431857.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Can’t attach a video so I’ll try pic, bear with me.
9078A9A0-425B-416D-ACE2-EEC59F27C708.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I don't see any nuisance dinos here.
 
Are any of them spinning in circles like psychopaths? That'll be your dead giveaway and NO dinos are not part of the "ugly phase".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new