Did premium aquatics shut down?

bryanr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just posted on Facebook.

"Sorry everyone. We wanted to let you know the website is down by no fault of ours. There is nothing we can do to get it back up at the moment and hopefully it will be back up soon. Thank you for your patience."

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
which other YouTubers have they acquired recently? other than the ones acquired with the MarineDepot buyout?
I’m not exactly sure. My friend who posts on youtube and keeps up with a lot different youtube channels for reefing was telling me about them.

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
S.gif

15% OFF Welcome Back Sale
Our website unfortunately has been down for several days due to internet companies upgrade issues. We are finally back and having a big sale to welcome everyone back. Thank you for everyone being patient as we work through this issue.
15% OFF Storewide - NON Map items. Excludes some map manufactures, salt, TE sand and rock. Ends Midnight 01-18-22​

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The owner of RC had posted recently that the site would be down for a previously promised software upgrade.
He had been promising/teasing an upgrade for years. Many members offered to help and were giving suggestions on things to add. He doesn't seem to really care. Not sure if it is in cruise control or he has just been at it so long he just doesn't care about it. The only really active group is the "lounge" and most of those people don't even have a tank anymore and are mainly mods. I always found it funny I get put in timeout for something they say was mean but yet they posts about it being a good thing a person did something stupid and died.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He had been promising/teasing an upgrade for years. Many members offered to help and were giving suggestions on things to add. He doesn't seem to really care. Not sure if it is in cruise control or he has just been at it so long he just doesn't care about it. The only really active group is the "lounge" and most of those people don't even have a tank anymore and are mainly mods. I always found it funny I get put in timeout for something they say was mean but yet they posts about it being a good thing a person did something stupid and died.
It’s up and running now.

Back