Dierks 75G Office Build

Happy Tank...

IMG_20240526_163510.jpg


Happy Dad...
IMG_20240525_152301.jpg
 
Everything is growing and teh Alk consumption is going way up (Doubled in the last 4 weeks) from what I am used to. The ones pictures above already have most of the plug covered. I have never had growth like this out of this tank. Pretty fun to get to this point.

Fish.jpg


Fish-2.jpg


Fish-3.jpg
 
Everything is growing and teh Alk consumption is going way up (Doubled in the last 4 weeks) from what I am used to. The ones pictures above already have most of the plug covered. I have never had growth like this out of this tank. Pretty fun to get to this point.

Fish.jpg


Fish-2.jpg


Fish-3.jpg
Some great looking coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new