Digital Aquatics Archon

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You use the AdvWavemaker with the Archon ports I belive. I have not used the wavemaker functions since I have Vortech pumps. I think Lindsey has done this. He may even have a video on here for setting this up.

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just plugged the pumps back into the jebao controller for tonight as I have no more time to mess with this now. Thank you for helping me out so much. Ill do a search for those videos this weekend.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't try and do too much at one time. It will be a learning experience. Hopefully Lindsey will make a comment in the mean time.

OP
OP
E

EuroDriver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just plugged the pumps back into the jebao controller for tonight as I have no more time to mess with this now. Thank you for helping me out so much. Ill do a search for those videos this weekend.
When I set mine up I had to play around with it a little bit to figure out which channel it was on

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Jebao pumps, use advanced wavemaker when plugged into the archon. Use apc wavemaker when used with the apc. You can also control a DC return pump using the ramp function. Just use the standard 0-10v ports for them. Be sure your pump.power is put on both sides of the dci.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Jebao pumps, use advanced wavemaker when plugged into the archon. Use apc wavemaker when used with the apc. You can also control a DC return pump using the ramp function. Just use the standard 0-10v ports for them. Be sure your pump.power is put on both sides of the dci.
See images below. The wp25 is on the apc. Wp10 is on archon.
3b32d9122796261ba3e2d06fc49d70b4.jpg
965df9904727d423989c400a43708ba9.jpg

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you for jumping in with your help pickupman66. I am thinking I may be a little over my head with the Archon...lol.. I bought the RK lite also and there are plenty of detailed videos on YOUtube for setting that up. It seems to be a ton simpler and I may end up setting that up to start and seeing if it meets my needs. I am coming from the RK2 which I still have running on my 95g. I really wanted to have the capability of email notification so I don't want to throw in the towel just yet. It would be awesome if there were videos on how to set up all of the different modules and adapters for the Archon. I found a couple of your videos, but there really isn't much out there for people like me who aren't very tech savy.

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right that the manual is sketchy at best. But there are great resources here that can answer your questions. I found a great reference for me was Danny’s build page. He does a great job of explaining the setup of the system. Maybe he could post a link to his thread. I’m not that savvy on how this is done from the iPhone. You can also do a search for his thread too.

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone here has been super helpful and I am thankful. I feel a little like I need too much handholding to get this setup lol
I don’t want to keep bothering everyone with what is probably a simple task but is not obvious to me. I am going to spend some more time with this over the weekend and see how far I get. I will search for your videos pickupman66. Thanks again everyone.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my 16 years in the hobby I have learned that for the most part refers stick together and always willing to help out someone else in the hobby.

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right that the manual is sketchy at best. But there are great resources here that can answer your questions. I found a great reference for me was Danny’s build page. He does a great job of explaining the setup of the system. Maybe he could post a link to his thread. I’m not that savvy on how this is done from the iPhone. You can also do a search for his thread too.

I do believe I have seen his thread. He linked to it a couple of pages back for me. Thank you for reminding me of that resource.

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my 16 years in the hobby I have learned that for the most part refers stick together and always willing to help out someone else in the hobby.

You are absolutely right. I have experienced the same and am always willing to help others out. Thank you for taking the time to assist me in figuring this controller out.

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow up to my earlier post regarding a timer issue on my ALC. I reset the Archon and re-entered the timer. All worked well until this morning when I found the lights on. The reset was 133 hours ago. I have 2 service tickets in to DA but no response on either one. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I’ll do that when I get home from work tonight.

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that my T-5’s are on now 3 hours before they should be. I checked the system time and it is correct. The T5 timer is independent from the ALC timer. This is the first time that has happened.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my timer setting for my white channel.
White TImer.jpg

This is the output setting. This is a different module than the one your are using though.
White Output.jpg

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my timer setting for my white channel.
White TImer.jpg

This is the output setting. This is a different module than the one your are using though.
White Output.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back