OP
OP
Fishninja

Fishninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will Digital Aquatics Fix this issue? I kind of feel that the description on the Digital Aquatics Website for the Net Module is misleading. It should be stated that it is extremely hard to set up and especially access remotely if you do not have IT experience.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot say how long it will take to get a fix on the email issue. The net module has been out foe several years. Some features have been added but other than that the setup has pretty much been the same. Have you checked out their forum under the NET module. It may be of some help in setting up for outside access. http://www.forum.digitalaquatics.com/viewforum.php?f=22

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the Juno email and couldn’t get it to work either.
Sorry bro I forgot here's the info, definitely works because I got an alert today:

94566af88c094329ab74fde681e3181f.jpg

Fábio Cruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, I had same problem with GMX account. Now I'm using Juno, Its working fine!

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so my juno just stopped working. unclear whether juno is blocking it or my ISP is blocking port 587 or something. I had no idea it wasnt working until today when my temp got a little high and my alarm went off but i did not receive an email. I logged in and sure enough testing it through the net server failed:

Status
Test Failed: Error 32769

which is wrong port error.

Not sure what else to do at this point. if it is my ISP i believe you can get them to unblock certain ports sometimes but I am not sure they have to do anything and am not too network savvy.

Fábio Cruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same problem... Juno is not working. Its showing the same Error.

so my juno just stopped working. unclear whether juno is blocking it or my ISP is blocking port 587 or something. I had no idea it wasnt working until today when my temp got a little high and my alarm went off but i did not receive an email. I logged in and sure enough testing it through the net server failed:

Status
Test Failed: Error 32769

which is wrong port error.
Not sure what else to do at this point. if it is my ISP i believe you can get them to unblock certain ports sometimes but I am not sure they have to do anything and am not too network savvy.

Fábio Cruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. For a while I didnt found the real problem. Im tried some times but without sucess. I believe they change the ISP settings.
So rough! Have you found a work around or a new email client that works? It must be Juno not our isp if we are both having trouble

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did some testing and as anticipated port 587 is not being blocked by my isp, so it's something to do with juno. I'm going to try and create a new juno email and see if that works at least until I find something else.

Bmezz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use that in your web browser to access the home page. You will need to enter the default name and password. If I remember correctly it is DigitalAquatics for the name and password for the password.
I have a problem on my iPhone that I have to put in the default name and password every time. On my desktop it remembers. Any advise how to make the iPhone remember?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back