• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Elite V2 Net Controller w/Double Mount Float Switch Kit

slayeroftheshadow

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
438
Reaction score
3
Location
Gallatin, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Elite V2 Net Controller w/Double Mount Float Switch Kit. I purchased this controller and never used it. I am willing to open the box for actual photos upon request. Both the controller and double float switch mounts have not been used. $420 Shipped
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new