Dino identification please.

CryptoNautical

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
155
Reaction score
175
Location
Fairbanks, AK
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help identifying these Dino’s. They rapidly move and zigzag back and forth. Im at a loss I just hope they aren’t large cell. I tried to upload a 10 second video but for some reason it isn’t allowing me.
image.jpg

A66AE6C5-4A69-46EA-98D0-720153E38D39.jpeg
F8CC10A4-0BDE-474F-BFAE-0E68BF970FD7.jpeg
C6E9BAA8-5F9A-4E93-BE4B-B343DD035B2F.jpeg
 
Please help identifying these Dino’s. They rapidly move and zigzag back and forth. Im at a loss I just hope they aren’t large cell. I tried to upload a 10 second video but for some reason it isn’t allowing me.
image.jpg

A66AE6C5-4A69-46EA-98D0-720153E38D39.jpeg
F8CC10A4-0BDE-474F-BFAE-0E68BF970FD7.jpeg
C6E9BAA8-5F9A-4E93-BE4B-B343DD035B2F.jpeg
The “beak” visible on some of them indicates an Amphidinium species.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new