Dissassembling an Mp40 W ES?

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,704
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The time came that I have to clean my power heads, I have them in a vinegar bath, but I cannot take them apart to scrub the inner workings. Any way to take it apart for cleaning?
 
I figured it out, I was removing the padded part first, then trying to twist it off. The padded part has 3 key-like parts that fit into the bottom, and allow it to twist off.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new