Divers Den acros.

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that have ordered acros from the Liveaquaria Divers Den.

How accurate did you find the picture representation in regards to color. Was it a pretty close match? I've been seeing some stuff that I like, but the description often times does not match the colors I see in the picture.

Yes, I know they can/will change colors depending on lighting.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel they are pretty close to reality, particularly compared to other vendors. Ime sometimes DD has worse photos than what you get. A couple years ago they got a lot of heat for saturation of pics so they went the other direction and in my opinion at least, many times the acros look better in person.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel they are pretty close to reality, particularly compared to other vendors. Ime sometimes DD has worse photos than what you get. A couple years ago they got a lot of heat for saturation of pics so they went the other direction and in my opinion at least, many times the acros look better in person.
+1^

They take the ugliest white photos in the business. If you like the way it looks in their photos, you will love it under AB+ lighting in your tank. There are more "Select" corals to be had elsewhere, but for some of the classics their pricing is pretty good.

OP
OP
SamMule

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I guess we will see. I just ordered a Tenuis from the DD that looked nice.
Hopefully not really pops under my lights!

lemonade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't expect any acro from DD to look good for quite a while. There are some great pieces to be had from there, but not before they acclimate to your tank/lighting for at least a few months.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back