Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Troylee,

Big fan, brutha! Just wanted to say, hang in there! We made an offer on a short sale months ago, and finally gave up on waiting for the bank. We bought a different house, that wasn't in short sale, down the road; and the other house "just now" sold! Banks are either stingy, or extremely passive when it comes to "our" money. When it's "theirs" it's a whole different story, though! LOL

Great build, man!
Thank you for the kind words!!! Still waiting on the banks..:sad:

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy stuff!!! Nem has gotten pretty big and I wanted to cut it but never had the guts to do it... Anyways I haven't really fed the nem until this week... Anyways a silver side Sunday and a half of one last night.. Nice big puffy, bubbly nem.. Come home today and tada!! I have a baby nem!! Yes!! Haha sorry a little excited.. Didn't think sexy corals signature nem split I know there chopped most of the time..
C5A9638F-35CE-4B10-A5CE-EA80299289DE-6641-000002630903C2B8.jpg

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy stuff!!! Nem has gotten pretty big and I wanted to cut it but never had the guts to do it... Anyways I haven't really fed the nem until this week... Anyways a silver side Sunday and a half of one last night.. Nice big puffy, bubbly nem.. Come home today and tada!! I have a baby nem!! Yes!! Haha sorry a little excited.. Didn't think sexy corals signature nem split I know there chopped most of the time..

awesome Troy,that thing is so sweet dude......my rose BTA has split 3 times,lost 1 to the hammerhead intake but the other 3 are in excellent shape and 2 are getting huge,I look for the 2 big ones to split again soon :D

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya well the momma clown has decided to host the bud.. Hope she don't beat it to death.. If the Momma nem moves away the male clown will have a home... He tried to bond and go in the nem when the female clown is out and about but she "female clown" isn't having it!!

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya well the momma clown has decided to host the bud.. Hope she don't beat it to death.. If the Momma nem moves away the male clown will have a home... He tried to bond and go in the nem when the female clown is out and about but she "female clown" isn't having it!!

:lol: all 3 of my rose nems have stayed very close to each other,2 on the back side of my rock and 1 in the front but all in the same general location,I wouldn't expect either of 'em to move anytime soon :D

I also have the green BTA on the other end of the tank,the 1 that I nearly lost,if you remember,I nursed it back to health...my female clown (which decided to try carpet surfing and is no longer with us :( ) would run back and forth to keep the male ran out of all of 'em,she was evil though,she was also the only fish I've ever had to bite me :lol:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweeeeeeeeettttt!! I think he got so use to getting cut that maybe he saw you walking by holding a razor or a knife and just split lol

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice to see you excited about the tank again. hope all is going well.

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this will get updated soon!!!! big plans but no funds right now due to my house finally going through.. but im here to stay so i can start on the new tank thats been sitting here for 6 months.... :xd:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back