OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prolly... I still got a few things in the tank.. Might just splurge on a few big Sps colonies and let it over grow... Still got my jaw breaker, split descsion chalice, pink lemonade, and candy apple reds... A couple other chalices to but can't remember the names lol.. Can't believe every thing and those and 2 signature nems held up for 15 months with no dosing, no wc, and no filtration.. Just lr and a circulation.. I feed the clowns all the time their pigs!!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've got some catching up to do in the post count area LOL.... I need some competition! Plus you're kinda missed a little.... LOL

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for you skins... Momma and her new baby... The older clone is hiding under a rock... My male clown isn't happy about it either since he hosted it... The female won't share momma nem lol... Now he has 2 he can bounce around from when it comes out from hiding and the baby leaves mommas side..

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for you skins... Momma and her new baby... The older clone is hiding under a rock... My male clown isn't happy about it either since he hosted it... The female won't share momma nem lol... Now he has 2 he can bounce around from when it comes out from hiding and the baby leaves mommas side..
way awesome bro. :) :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great to see you Troylee! Tank is looking good man! Also good to see my man Marv!

zoo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is better than ATM, Iam sure the crew is talented.I just dont like how they make are hobby look easy, and are so corny. They have petsmart backing them now. I hate that

Bob[/QUOTE]

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.4%
Back