Do you carry a Multi-Tool or Pocket Knife?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Kershaw serrated leek with a titanium nitride rainbow finish . Its one of those knives that all your buddies laugh at you for having ( rainbow color ) and then when they open it they cut a portion of finger off lol. So far the count is 2 pretty good size chunks of finger . Evidently when you say the knife is razor sharp people feel the need to try and shave there hair ...... Mine shaves skin .
 
I carry a old Case Sodbuster I use it for everything. Ive skinned atleast 6 deer with it.
 
I carry a tanto blade from Gerber its been up to daunting tasks in the past year I've had it, holding up good but looking to prob get a new knife.
 
I either carry my crkt m16 or m21. The m21 is a little big so it's usually the smaller m16.
ju4a6a3a.jpg
qu6ebydy.jpg
 
This is the next knife ill be getting. Esse-3.
a6ejaqyt.jpg

The grey and black one. I've always likes knives because if fishing and other hobbies. Even started making my own with a buddy if mine.
7yqeduba.jpg
emedy6us.jpg
 
If anyones wondering what kind of knife is 100% rust free for all the saltwater cutting needs its a spyderco h-1 knife . Theres a place about 45 miles away from me that has billions of knives its a huge knife superstore and the on staff expert said that he has done test with it in bleach and it looked brand new after 2 months . Just figured I would share , I picked up a good sized spyderco h-1 knife for 79.99 its really nice .
 
I used to have a Kobalt multi-tool, but haven't needed it in a while as I am a house dad now... I am always home with my tools! ;)
 
Kershaw spring assist opening for me!! I have a collection of Kershaws. Don't know why, but what the heck. Why not!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have 2 of the Spyderco with the rust free blade. Both the straight edge and the hooked serrated. They don't rust. Mine goes in and out of the tanks all the time. And with the yellow handle it makes it easy to find when you drop it in the rock sump outside.

Dave B
 
I carry a Spyderco salt serrated always. Saved me and others many times. I also have a Leatherman wave on my turnout gear. Very handy.
 
I never leave home without a knife (1 of my rules). As far as what kind, any that are easily accessible but not noticeable. My current one is a LEO series purchased at the world's largest knife shop.

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new