Do you ever use FW dips? For anything?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dixiedog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dixiedog

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If so, can you please describe what you do with the water to buffer it and make the dip as stress free as possible?

Thank you.
 
I've freshwater dipped my seahorses. I have a bottle of red sea PH buffer that game with my PH test kit.
 
I've FW dipped my zoas in my old tank when I had nudibranchs. I've never buffered it.
 
We have used freshwater dips on occasion and just used baking soda to adjust the ph.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new