Does anyone know what this white stuff is?

eiichi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got home today and noticed that one of my clownfish was towards the ground then I saw the giant white ish streak on it and am unsure of what it is or what to do. I have had them for around 3 months now and this is the first time I have ever seen this happen. Can someone please tell me what should I do or if I am overreacting because I am kind of freaking out right now.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just got home today and noticed that one of my clownfish was towards the ground then I saw the giant white ish streak on it and am unsure of what it is or what to do. I have had them for around 3 months now and this is the first time I have ever seen this happen. Can someone please tell me what should I do or if I am overreacting because I am kind of freaking out right now.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Please refrain from cross posting which takes from others who too are seeking answers to their concern and causes confusion
Other thread has been answered
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new