Does anyone use the vortech night mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryeguyy84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryeguyy84

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
535
Reaction score
337
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone use it? Is there a night mode in the real ocean?
 
I run both my MP60's on night mode. There is a night mode in the real ocean. Regardless, I prefer some calmer waters at night for my inhabitants.
 
I control my MP40s using the WXM module through the Apex. At night, I turned them both to 40%.
 
I have my mp-10 on night mode on my little frag tank. The radion turns the mp-40 on my cube, and the mp-60&40 on my d/t down at night.
 
I was thinking of syncing mine to the radions for night mode as well
 
On my 180gl with MP60's I most definitely use night mode....way to powerful for the fish to relax while lights are off imho.

On my 60gl cube with MP20's I leave it alone and let them fly 24/7 in Reef Mode. The MP20's are Tonka Toys in comparison to the 60's; even in a smaller tank.

HTH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new