Does mobius have a feed mode?

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,704
Reaction score
33,674
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I know the answer but hoping I'm wrong. Is there a feed mode where I can disable all vortechs for feeding? I feed randomly throughout the day so adding a scheduled feeding isn't going to work. I've been just turning off the return and letting the PHs blow the food around but I'd like to start giving a couple of my corals more time to eat.
My neros running in my Ai have a feature where I can turn the neros off.
 
If you go to settings, Choose feed mode. Then once in feed mode, adjust the power all the way down, then hold that for 3 seconds ( hold down on screen after adjusted to minimum). Pumps will turn off
 
If you go to settings, Choose feed mode. Then once in feed mode, adjust the power all the way down, then hold that for 3 seconds ( hold down on screen after adjusted to minimum). Pumps will turn off
Im not seeing a feed mode option. I'm on android.
Screenshot_20240917-110330~2.png


Screenshot_20240917-110346.png
 
I don’t currently have Mobius to confirm but isn’t there a play button or something on your tank pic at the top? Where it says WB 330.7

Click on that play button or just the picture and it will bring up a menu. Feed Mode or demo mode is in there. I believe you can set the Vortechs into demo mode and turn them down if needed
 
I don’t currently have Mobius to confirm but isn’t there a play button or something on your tank pic at the top? Where it says WB 330.7

Click on that play button or just the picture and it will bring up a menu. Feed Mode or demo mode is in there. I believe you can set the Vortechs into demo mode and turn them down if needed
Pefect. Thank you
Screenshot_20240918-095823.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new