Doh_nutz’ IM Fusion Pro AIO 50 Lagoon Build

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Video works for me now. I’m jealous of those torches, they’re awesome. I need that in my tank. I get it about the space limitations, that’s why I have a 50, it’s on the second floor of my house and there’s only so much space available.

OP
OP
doh_nutz

doh_nutz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Video works for me now. I’m jealous of those torches, they’re awesome. I need that in my tank. I get it about the space limitations, that’s why I have a 50, it’s on the second floor of my house and there’s only so much space available.
The torches seem to like the new lighting and placement finally. The flow for them seems to be to their liking and have since become more extended and new heads have been growing.

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The torches seem to like the new lighting and placement finally. The flow for them seems to be to their liking and have since become more extended and new heads have been growing.
You have much more flow than I do. The torches seem to be holding up fine though. Maybe I’ll crank mine up a bit more.

OP
OP
doh_nutz

doh_nutz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have much more flow than I do. The torches seem to be holding up fine though. Maybe I’ll crank mine up a bit more.
My flow are a pair of Nero 3's and the mighty jet return pump. I played with so many different settings and have a mix of random and pulsing that ranges from 65%-70% flow.

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My flow are a pair of Nero 3's and the mighty jet return pump. I played with so many different settings and have a mix of random and pulsing that ranges from 65%-70% flow.
Funny you should mention Nero 3’s, I just received a pair of them today. They will replace two of the IM Wavelinks. I’m hoping for a wider flow pattern and looking forward to the ability to change flow intensity throughout the day. Where did you place yours?

OP
OP
doh_nutz

doh_nutz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny you should mention Nero 3’s, I just received a pair of them today. They will replace two of the IM Wavelinks. I’m hoping for a wider flow pattern and looking forward to the ability to change flow intensity throughout the day. Where did you place yours?
I absolutely love the Nero3's for our tank. I have the them on the left and right. The left is towards the upper rear and the right is towards the upper front. I'm hoping to have a good experience and flow on the EXT 50 when I place the Nero3's on the back glass.

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love the Nero3's for our tank. I have the them on the left and right. The left is towards the upper rear and the right is towards the upper front. I'm hoping to have a good experience and flow on the EXT 50 when I place the Nero3's on the back glass.
How’s the tank doing?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back