Donatella and Donatello Show Off Thread

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a couple here. . Reefers place got them and bright some over.. Not sexy. But that's only my taste. What do I know about whats nice and what's not.

Cjscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think they r the same....I had a z n p collector came over to check out and verify Donatella. He pointed out what buddythelion has might b a white velvet that is going around at sf Bay Area...but just that they can't maintain the white coloration. He also pointed out that Donatella has double layer skirts, and the coloration is way intense and yellow than buddythelion's.

What is a double layer skirt?

rkseaslug

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boys and girls, all paly's In this thread look great regardless of the name. I have seen the greenish yellow version in person and definitely worth some money to z/p collector. Heck, I paid 100.00 for single polyp red hornet back in the day. If you want it, buy it. If not, just look at the pics like me.

OP
OP
hermesfansf

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boys and girls, all paly's In this thread look great regardless of the name. I have seen the greenish yellow version in person and definitely worth some money to z/p collector. Heck, I paid 100.00 for single polyp red hornet back in the day. If you want it, buy it. If not, just look at the pics like me.

Well said!!! I guess some kid working at LFS all the sudden becomes a z n p guru and determines what is collectible or not.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hermesfansf

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget my 3polyp frag! When are you going to release and ship?

You are killing me!!! I will personally deliver it to you without charging u the gasoline....give me a week though. I was planning to release 4 frags locally, now they are all spoken for and u got the last frag hahahaha

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:fencing:So much win in this thread... FTW. there are lots of these polyps now going around some with that color, some more yellow or green tinge, more sprakle etc...

there's always hundreds of people that have the same there's just some people that capitalize and makes $$$$ on it. There's thousands of those dontello, a, e , i, u out there just be patient and you'll get your hands on one eventually. All those pictures are beautiful everyone.
So so true... but lots want to pay and arm n leg to be the first ones to have them :angel: what ever works all those polyps are nice congrats to all the owners of them and the future owners.:tongue:

Last edited:

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw, I scored my frag earlier from goldenbasket8 for $22 and it has at least six or seven polyps on it. Each polyp is slightly different from the next on the frag. I see them listed and going for similar prices everytime they sell on goldenbasket8. The first frag went for rediculous money, but then it dropped down to 20+ next auction. The GB ones may not be the exact same, but they look like they are the same to me.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Last edited:

zoareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly a few polyps on here?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365147741768.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365147741768.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 387

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the price for donatella is $100pp? I wonder when If i trade cb for some donatellos and he sells for a lot more how quick everyone is going to change the name to charge more lol.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes darwin he called you a little kid! Oohhhhhh fight! Fight! Fight!
LOL. Nah, must be referring to himself. I didn't do any hyping or denying that the other peeps morphs were different just so I can keep the donatellas at $100 a pop. If making a thread just to show off your own morph isn't a sure fire way of pubicly announcing your own morph and trying to make them a collectors morph, then...

I used the term collector because if you don't collect zoas, just anything with the same color would look the same. People that like zoas notice things about them that people who don't like them wouldn't. Good example would probably be comparing Vivid Rainbows and Sunny Ds. Most people wouldn't know the whole speckles on skirts thing. Jeez man, it's not like some fancy title or anything. Anyone who goes out... and collects zoas... Zoa collector.

Man, this thread is so pointless. It's people like this that just want to mark prices up on a bad photo to get money and hype it up that give the zp game a bad rep. Hurry up and get a better camera already with all that money you made off these.

Mike Cruz

Coral Fiend
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, seriously???? I was selling these for $5-$15 a polyp and have prob sold a good 40-50... They are everywhere by now, I did lose A LOT so listen to Hermes suggestions in the OP.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL. Nah, must be referring to himself. I didn't do any hyping or denying that the other peeps morphs were different just so I can keep the donatellas at $100 a pop. If making a thread just to show off your own morph isn't a sure fire way of pubicly announcing your own morph and trying to make them a collectors morph, then...

I used the term collector because if you don't collect zoas, just anything with the same color would look the same. People that like zoas notice things about them that people who don't like them wouldn't. Good example would probably be comparing Vivid Rainbows and Sunny Ds. Most people wouldn't know the whole speckles on skirts thing. Jeez man, it's not like some fancy title or anything. Anyone who goes out... and collects zoas... Zoa collector.

Man, this thread is so pointless. It's people like this that just want to mark prices up on a bad photo to get money and hype it up that give the zp game a bad rep. Hurry up and get a better camera already with all that money you made off these.
Let him hype it up we all know it's all about the $$$$$ for him he doesn't care about how pretty it is. That's why he keeps trying to differ it from mine lol.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, seriously???? I was selling these for $5-$15 a polyp and have prob sold a good 40-50... They are everywhere by now, I did lose A LOT so listen to Hermes suggestions in the OP.
Stop lying Mike you know you sold a rock of it for 5k don't give me this $15pp story lololol. Go to the rainbow rasta thread and show more pics of your rainbow rastas!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back